In a fast changing commercial space, expectations for places of work are changing rapidly.
Great architecture is so important.
Russell Howcroft from the Gruen Transfer has said, “Build an architectural marvel and drive commerce as a result.”
In a fast changing commercial space, expectations for places of work are changing rapidly. We strive for solutions that are viable, efficient, flexible and adaptable. Teamwork, collaborative spaces, hot-desking and technology are high on the agenda. SHAC delivers fresh thinking to a futures focused workspace with access to:
- Natural and conditioned air
- Sunlight and energy efficient lighting
- Flexible workspaces which adapt in height and cluster sizes in and out of group work
- Clear hierarchy when it is needed and quiet spaces
- Equitable access and amenity spaces
- Health and wellness spaces
- Childcare alternatives at work
- A range of circulation and shared breakout spaces
- Sustainable performance measuring
At SHAC we have a strong portfolio of commercial architecture. Our client relationships include:
- Newcastle Airport Pty Limited
- Evolution Advisers
- Smart Grid Smart City
- Fosters Corporation
- Hunter New England Health
- Over 15 Local NSW Councils
SHAC have a proud and respected relationship with local government and approval authorities. We work to address positive urban design outcomes which also represents the development imperatives such as yield, scale, feasibility and risk.